Rentevent hire guidelines
- The final balance amount is due 4 weeks prior to the date of your event.
- you will be liable to pay 50% of the outstanding balance if you cancel the event within 4 weeks of your event date.
- you will be liable to pay 100% of the outstanding balance if you cancel the event within 2 weeks of your event date.
- If the balance still remains unpaid 7 days before your event date, Rentevent reserves the right to cancel your order and you will be liable for the full outstanding balance.
Delivery and Pickup Rates:
- Delivery and pickup windows are based on 8 hour (your most economical choice), 4 hour and 1 hour time requests. Rentevent will determine your delivery and pickup rates when you place your order.
- If a delivery is to your home, please provide a protected space to leave the equipment (garage, entryway, patio, deck, shed). If you are not going to be home at the time of delivery, please let your Rentevent know where to deliver the equipment.
- If a delivery is to a business or venue, please provide hours of operation, contact at facility, and any special instructions that would allow for a smooth delivery/pickup process.
- Hire rates are based on a three to five day period. Extended hirel rates are available.
- At delivery, you assume possession of, and responsibility for all hire products ordered.
- It is your responsibility to receive, inspect and count every product delivered.
- You are also responsible for reviewing and understanding operating instructions included with some hire items.
- Immediately report any problems regarding your rental items.
Pickup Responsibilities and Guidelines:
- Place all products in the pre-designated pickup location. Be sure to return all boxes, bags, and other packing materials.
- Shake out food crumbs and debris from all linens, and place them in the linen bag(s) provided. To prevent mildew, please air dry all damp linens before placing them in the bags.
- Please check your order before the driver arrives to ensure all items are present.
- If you or your onsite contact is not present at the appointed pickup time, the pickup product counts will be final. Any missing items will be billed accordingly.
- if equipment is not ready at the time of pickup, you may be charged for additional courier charge.
- If anything did not work well or meet your expectations, please communicate this information to with Rentevent
Please Note: All client responsibilities also apply to customer pickup orders.